- Developing website and mobile application for both frontend and backend with the latest technology (Node.js, React.js, iOS RxSwift, Java native Android etc.)
- Designing and Planning the tasks based on Agile/Scrum development process
- Implementing automatic system development life cycle (SDLC)
- Designing cloud-based system architecture and maintenance
- Building web-stat and system health monitoring dashboard
- Implementing automated functional and UI testing
- Being part of the team to initiate improvements to make our product the best e-Commerce platform
We prefer candidates who have some of the following skills and experience (but don’t worry, we’ll give you the space to learn the parts you don’t know):
- You have a good understanding of web development frameworks, programming libraries, and protocols such as Node.js, HTML, CSS, RESTful APIs, CI/CD, etc
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, Opswork, etc)
- You have experience with native Android or iOS
- You have experience with e-Commerce website and web technologies
- You working knowledge of server configurations (Apache, Linux, etc)
- The work you do will be life-changing for thousands of less privileged people throughout Thailand
- Receive regular bonuses as credits to spend of fine dining, lifestyle, experiences, and travel deals available on Socialgiver
- Work from home 2-4 days per week
- Work with a team that feels like family (optionally, join our regular team dinners and exercise events)
- Work with a team of young, experienced, and exceptional people who are passionate about making the world a better place
- Opportunities to learn about blockchain technology and smart contracts
- Join regular team retreats and to relax and/or ‘work from’ seaside and mountain destinations
- Get a chance to meet charity project leaders who will share their experience working on the ground to support vulnerable people, animals, and ecosystems
- Researching and analyzing data to prepare documents, proposals, and presentations
- Act as a point of contact for all external stakeholders, followup, and reporting progress
- Supporting any other works as required
- Organize and maintain office files, keeping all materials updated for all teams
- Keeping track of finances and important KPIs of the company
- Problem solving and other tasks to support all teams
- Recording and assessing all incomes and expenses, and keeping track of assets and liabilities, together with coordinating and reporting to relevant organizations
- Keeping track of monthly financial and performance KPIs of the team, suggesting improvements, and identify opportunities to grow revenues
- Processing donations for projects and ensuring they are used most effectively
- Identify and develop relationships with strategic and expansion partners, sponsors, and investors
- Developing proposals and presentations for potential sponsors and other funding opportunities, including grants and competitions
- Identify opportunities to raise additional funds for Socialgiver and projects we support, including communication strategies, finding grants, B2B sales, and sponsorship
- Assess and interview projects for Socialgiver to support
- Guide projects on social impact reporting and strategies to optimize impact
- Review and summarize data/information gathered from projects and gather stories from the ground to inspire further impact
- Identify opportunities to raise funds for projects, including communication strategies, running joint campaigns, and corporate partnerships
- Build ongoing engagement with existing and potential donors
- Supporting and coordinating between the projects, partnerships and marketing teams
- Animate animal characters and pass them on to the developers.
- Give our animal characters believable animation and stuff them with personalities, and identities based on their real-life data from valid sources of information. (animal videos all day and maybe all night!)
- Collaborate with an international team of designers, Unity developers, and business minds to help deliver a fun mobile app for both Apple and Android platforms
- Share the cutest video of your favorite animals on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Design or related fields.
- A proficiency in animation. (Preferably on Unity or if not, is willing to learn )
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A good balance of critical and creative thinking skills.
- An ability to take constructive criticism and give meaningful feedback.
- Unconditional love for the animals.
Digital Marketing Associate
As a Marketing Associate, you will help build Wildchain as it grows from a very early stage social enterprise. You will have the opportunity to run digital marketing campaigns, contribute and take ownership of projects, and learn from the best minds in social innovation, blockchain and wildlife conservation in Thailand. This is your chance to get hands-on experience working with an early-stage startup in a highly interdisciplinary environment. You will be given room to experiment, be creative, and an opportunity to make an impact from day one.
You will work closely with the team to solidify the link between our product and the real world. Ultimately, we want the end-user experience to reflect real life and elicit empathy for our planet’s wildlife and their habitats. This means that your day to day will include managing and creating content for social media, maintaining engagement with supporters of Wildchain, maintaining our blog and much more!
- Create an engaging community between our team and our supporters
- Set and execute a social media strategy for Wildchain
- Help drive search engine optimization efforts to maintain or grow our search engine positioning for key terms
- Create content and plan for email and newsletter
- Create blog posts and manage the blog
- Help with content creation and strategy
- You will analyze social media performance and create monthly reports on progress.
- Work with bloggers, influencers, and journalists to secure content and coverage
- Write and proofread content for marketing material (social media, website, PR related, presentations, collateral)
- Maintain engagement with the Kickstarter community
- Analyze data, suggestions, and feedback from our backers and convey it to the rest of our team
- Work with the product team to implement changes to better our product based on customer feedback
- Monitor and share innovative conservation-related games or other applications with the team
- Remain informed about conservation/ sustainability news
- Use your sense of humor to maintain our fun tone– we are game after all!
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications/ Marketing or similar
- Demonstrated interest in technology, startups, entrepreneurship, social media, innovation, conservation, and sustainability
- Experience with running social media accounts
- Problem-solving skills that let you jump into a fast-paced environment and contribute from day one
- High level of English fluency
- Experience creating content, blog posts, social media posts in English
- Currently, live in Bangkok or would be willing to relocate here for the duration of the internship
- A love for animals and the environment
If you are this close to what we’ve described but aren’t sure, apply. Let’s figure out together if this is where you could shine.