The Marketing Manager is responsible for strategy and execution of all marketing and promotional campaigns. You will play an instrumental role in building the market and generating demand for Socialgiver in Thailand for both Thai and English speaking audiences. You will have the opportunity to think strategically, set your own priorities and goals, and execute against them with encouragement and advice from the rest of the team.
1. To generate revenue for Socialgiver through campaigns and events
– Plan and execute online & offline campaigns and events
– Preparing and organizing promotional materials for campaigns and events
– Expand target market and meet other key marketing key performance indicators
2. Build relationships with Socialgiver’s partners
– Creating leverage to reach new customers through win-win campaigns
– Bulk Business 2 Business GiveCard sales, donation matching gifts, and other premium items
– Running joint promotions with partners and reporting achievements
3. Creating and maintaining partnerships with social media pages, press, influencers, and others
– Launch creative and collaborative online and offline campaigns (E.g. with bloggers)
– Write copy for key communications, including PR campaigns
– Celebrity and influencer marketing
This role requires a collaborative mindset: to build relationships and launch campaigns with partners to reach our target audience and optimize the path to revenue.
Interested candidate should send their CV along with a cover letter in the email to info@Socialgiver.com